Thursday, May 5, 2011

Monica/Nicole/Taylor's Final


Serafino,

As I previously stated in a comment, I have my biggest final today and am going to be unable to come to your posted final. I had thought that our final was on Friday (as that's what the school list says), but now that it has been moved to Thursday I am going to be unable to attend. I will post my Final here on the blog. Thank you.


This Digital course was very influential to me. Although I have spent the last three years taking photos and teaching myself the science of photography, I really enjoyed being able to participate in a class in which I was taught rather than teaching myself. In this course I learnt how to focus on the photo taking process rather than the post-production process. I learnt how to capture the image just how I wanted it in the camera without having to rely on post-production methods. 







While never having made a video of my photography before, this class allowed me to showcase my work in both print and digital form. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this class. Both the students and professor were fun, passionate, and all-around good people. There was so much energy and excitement in class, I truly loved it all. I really appreciate all that I learned and I can't wait to take my knew knowledge out into the real world and see what I can do!

Thank you so much for everything!

Taylor Hotter
(Nicole)


No comments:

Post a Comment